The data privacy settings of your browser prevent this site from functioning properly. Please open the site in a new tab. Alternatively, you can allow cross-sitetracking in your browser.Open in new tab
Product Support Engineer (m/w/d)
PRODUCT SUPPORT ENGINEER
We are Aiways, driving the evolution of the automotive industry.
For our European head office in Munich, we are looking for a Product Support Engineer f/m/x, who will be a part of the Product Support Team.
- To act as a liaison between Service Partners, markets and the global technical support organization regarding system and quality issues while handling single cases.
- To answer support requests coming in via internal ticketing system and phone mainly for single vehicle cases
- To support Service Partners in finding an efficient and cost oriented solution while fulfilling the quality expectations of the company
- Feedback of solutions and results into the assigned systems and processes.
- Investigate and analyse specific technical concerns on special request for quality follow-up purposes.
- Review constantly the existing processes to improve the quality towards Service Partners and end customers.
- To support the Sales Team in technical questions.
- Judge and report performance on escalated and investigated support cases and implementation activities.
- Identify and close gaps in Service Partners capabilities/capacities
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Education as Master Technician or equivalent in ‘’vehicle electronics/mechatronics’’
- Minimum 2 years of solid experience of automotive technical diagnostics.
- Proven technical competence in EV specific areas
- Special skills in the work area of Vehicle electronics and CAN-BUS Systems.
- Experience of total after-sales area, (dealer/importer, national sales company etc) is a plus
- Excellent skills in vehicle diagnostics
- Ability to share knowledge and learning, proven training skills
- Good Team working skills and networking ability
- Analytical and self-driven with inspirational and motivating appearance.
- Excellent communication and presentations skills in German English languages. Additional language skills are a plus
- Exceptionally good general IT system and component competence
- Ability to work independently
- High focus on end customer
- Office location is in Munich
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Be a part of a team, building a brand right from the start with a lot of freedom and possibilities.
- The opportunity to get involved, develop and implement your own ideas.
- You will get flexibility in working hours and locations.
- Enjoy the multi-cultural atmosphere between China and Europe, and be part of a team of like-minded people.
- Fair, performance-linked remuneration
Scope of activitiesEngineering and technical
LocationsDürrstraße 1, 80992 München, Germany