The data privacy settings of your browser prevent this site from functioning properly. Please open the site in a new tab. Alternatively, you can allow cross-sitetracking in your browser.Open in new tab
Key Account Manager - Nordics (m/w/d) Based in München
Key Account Manager - Nordics
We are Aiways, breaking a completely new ground in the automotive industry.We are a Chinese Company for electric cars and mobility services, established in 2017. Founded as a 100% electric brand, Aiways is an electric native with a foothold in the future. Our nonconformist company challenges the status quo of the automotive industry. We are a powerful team of like-minded people with different characters and backgrounds working for one single goal: to make e-mobility possible for everyone. Our headquarter is in the metropolis of Shanghai, China with a European head office in Munich, Germany. For our European head office in Munich, we are looking for a Key Account Manager Nordics who will be a part of Aiways EU Business Development team.
Build up and consolidate our sales and distribution channel in Scandinavia
- Build up an innovative sales and distribution channel in the nordic countries Denmark, Sweden, Norway etc.
- Build up business connections with Key Accounts, especially leasing companies, car rentals, taxi companies, etc.
- Negotiate and finalize partnership contracts.
- Achieve sales volume objectives through effective retail strategy.
- Develop sales policies to promote sales volumes, while promoting optimum car mix and negotiating special conditions for partnerships.
- Lead the planning, implementation and follow up of operational initiatives including but not limited to outbound events, sales networking, and distributor staff training.
- Continuously review financial statements with distributor management, to monitor financial strength and compliance with standards and agreements.
- Together with the marketing team, review and monitor marketing and advertising plans for partners.
Be the main coordinator between us and our local partners
- Work closely with other regions to maximize EU sales efforts. Coordinate with the BD team counterparts to synergize operations and provide logistical support according to the territory.
- Improve the communication and the process between the aftersales team from Aiways and the EU partners when necessary.
- Bachelor’s or Master´s Degree from an accredited university; related business field such as Sales, Marketing, Finance, Economics, etc.
- Relevant experience in Key Account Management, within the automotive sector is considered a big plus.
- Passion for Aiways' mission.
- Ability to work in a start-up organization with a positive, flexible, solution-driven attitude.
- Strong operator, comfortable with execution and driven by results.
- Great team player, proven ability to influence across functional teams.
- Effective time management and prioritization skills.
- Proficient in English and one of the nordic languages such as Norwegian, Swedish or Danish are regarded as a major plus; other European languages would be benefitial.
- Office location is in Munich.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Be a part of a team, building a brand right from the start with lots of freedom and possibilities.
- The opportunity to get involved, develop, and implement your own ideas.
- You will get flexibility in working hours and locations.
- Up to 40% Home Office.
- Enjoy the multi-cultural atmosphere between China and Europe, also be part of a team of like-minded people.
- Fair, performance-linked remuneration.
KNOW MORE ABOUT US
This sounds like you? Then we should get to know each other!
Please send your detailed application with your expected salary and the possible starting date to us!
Please notice if we find your resume would be a good fit to us, we will contact you for a further communication. If we never reach you, please see it as a rejection and according to the data protection policies in Europe, we will delete your application documents automatically after 14 days since we receive your application.